Volume 3, Issue 4
1. Training an autonomous car
Published by: Udit Jaitly, Abhishek Gupta, Shallu BashambuResearch Area: Artificial Intelligence
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: Artificial Intelligence, Reinforcement Learning
2. Advanced IoT based combined remote health monitoring and alarm system
Published by: Aishwarya Misra, Piyush Agnihotri, JK DwivediResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Raspberry Pi, Alarm, Heart Rate Sensor, Blood Pressure Sensor, Respiration Sensor, Body Temperature Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Appliance Control.
3. Suspicious human activity detection
Published by: Nandini. G, Dr. B. Mathivanan, Nantha Bala. R. S, Poornima. PResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Video Analytics, Preprocessing, Background elimination, Face detection, Person recognition
4. Exploring the relation between talent management strategies and organizational success
Published by: Hamad Karem HadrawiResearch Area: Management
Organisation: University of Kufa, Kufa, IraqKeywords: Talent Management Strategies ,Organizational Business Model, Select People ,Evaluate System , Organizational Success.
5. The reflection of human resources management in building learning organization field research in Iraqi ministry of health
Published by: Ali Hasson Fandy, Ali Sami Abdulzahra, Zayad Ali AbbasResearch Area: Management
Organisation: University of Baghdad, Baghdad, IraqKeywords: Strategy, Human Resources Management, Learning Organization.
6. Use of Health Information Technology (HIT) to improve urban health services: an innovative approach to augment and revitalize urban health centers of Dehradun
Published by: Girish KhanduriResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shri Venkateshwara University, Gajraula, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Urban Health Centers, National Urban Health Mission, Health Information Technology, Health Infrastructure, Out of pocket expenses, marginalized community
7. Impact of tourism on energy consumption in India
Published by: Subhalakshmi AkkinapalliResearch Area: Sustainable Development
Organisation: Student, Amity School of Economics, Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Sustainable Tourism, Ecotourism, Tourists, Energy Consumption
8. Study on eating habits among different age group in south India
Published by: Manideep K, Mythili G Y, Pratap Kumar R, Gowtham K, Gowtham V, Sri Vatsa CH, Yeshwanth SResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Junk food, healthy food, age, gender, designation (student, employee, other), chi-square test.
9. A study to assess the knowledge and attitude of staff nurses regarding quality assurance of national accreditation board for hospitals and healthcare providers (NABH) at the selected hospital of Mysuru city
Published by: Indra Mani. T, Anitha Victoria Noronha, Sheela WilliamsResearch Area: Nursing
Organisation: JSS College of Nursing, Mysuru, KarnatakaKeywords: Attitude, Knowledge, NABH, Quality Assurance.
10. Developing islanding detection arrangement for the grid on sensing voltage or frequency variation
Published by: Ujjwal Mishra, Sawan Kumar SharmaResearch Area: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Current Variation, Voltage Variation, Temperature Variation, Oil Level Detection, Islanding, Smart Grid, Active Method, Passive Method
11. Marginal zone lymphoma – A rare finding on peripheral blood smear
Published by: Menka Kapil, Rateesh Sareen, Vanita Govil, Gajendra GuptaResearch Area: Oncology
Organisation: Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital, Jaipur, RajasthanKeywords: Marginal zone lymphoma, Peripheral blood smear
12. Fabrication of automatic screw jack
Published by: Abhishek Madhukar Barewar, Abhishek Ashok Padole, Yugal Dhanpal Nagpure, Pranav Shivraj Gaupale, Sagar Bhimraoji Nagmote, Chandan Kumar Ram, Rupali Suresh RautResearch Area: Automobile
Organisation: Nagpur Institute of Technology, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Screw Jack, DC Motor, Lead screw, Battery, Gear drive.
13. The study of brand consciousness and brand loyalty of consumers with reference to soaps in Nagpur city
Published by: Radhika BajajResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Managements, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Marketing, FMCG, Brand.
14. Indoor positioning using beacons
Published by: Rajeshwari Vijayakumar Sakharkar, Manjita Paigwar, Pranali DandekarResearch Area: Survey Paper
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Beacons, RSSI, Database, App.
15. Production of hydrogen from industrial and domestic wastewater
Published by: Saravanan, Amarnath R, Naveenraj K S, Dhamodiran B, Sarangabani NResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: Sree Sakthi Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Water electrolyser, Hydrogen production, packaging, liquefaction, delivery and transfer of hydrogen.
16. Location-based services using geofencing
Published by: Abhishek Singh, Ankit Pal, Divyansh Garg, Dolly YadavResearch Area: Geofences
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Geofencing, GPS, Geo Location, Geofence, Geotification, Geo-Tourist Guide.
17. Study about the analysis of grinding machine operations
Published by: Ravi Prakash SharmaResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Bhagwant University, Ajmer, RajasthanKeywords: High surface finish with low forces, The high removable rate of the material.
18. The response-oriented mechanism for delay tolerant network
Published by: Banumathi P, Suriya Priya N, S. YuvalathaResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Sree Sakthi Engineering College, Karamadai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Trapdoor, Content distribution, Wireless broadcast, Digital signature, Encoding.
19. Improving security and performance by implementing FS Algorithm in distributed cloud
Published by: Omana M U, Nandhini S, Priyadharshini RResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Sree Sakthi Engineering College, Karamadai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Metadata, Replication, Fragment, shuffling and sequential.
20. Query optimization in web search engines using dynamic frequency modulation
Published by: G U Bharath Chandra, S Niveditha, Gompa Vamsikrishna, P Nithin ReddyResearch Area: Knowledge Engineering and Data Mining
Organisation: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: GPORCA, PESOS, Power consumption, DVFS.
21. Emergency response automation in life emergency management
Published by: K. Chaitanya, Y. S. AashrithaResearch Area: Emergency Management
Organisation: Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Emergency management, Automation in Life, Emergency response.
22. Study and prototype of the thermoacoustic refrigerator
Published by: Vipul Kumar Mishra, Vikrant Kumar, Sachin Kushwaha, Hitesh Sharma, O. P. UmraoResearch Area: Refrigeration
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: TAR, Acoustic wave generation, Inert gases.
23. Climatology lab for airports
Published by: V. S. Harinee, Sushma Manivannan, Swikruti Nayak, C. Deepika, E. PoovannanResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Air Traffic Control, Climatology, Aerial vehicles, Internet of things, Accident, Aerospace Control, Aero plane Parameters, Automatic control, Computer simulation, climatological conditions.
24. Anonymous attribute-based encryption using privacy-preserving, shoulder surfing
Published by: Shital S. Salokhe, Nishita N. PatilResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Ashokrao Mane Group of Institutions, Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: Cloud computing, Shoulder surfing, Privacy-Preserving, Anonymous attribute-based encryption
25. Glaucoma detection for optic disc medical image processing
Published by: Baskar. S, Uma Rani, Suresh KumarResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Kongunadu College of Engineering and Technology, Tholurpatti, Tamil NaduKeywords: Glaucoma Detection, Gaussian Mask Updated (GMU), Intensity Variation Masking (IVM), Retinal image, Segmentation, and Clustering.
26. Mobile communication using fountain code technology
Published by: Charul Soni, Priyal Ghattuwar, Pranali DandekarResearch Area: Multimedia File Transfer System
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: File transmission, fountain codes technology, TCP-IP protocol, FTP Client-server.
27. Bird strike analysis on jet engine fan blade
Published by: Mohankumar M, Krishna Gupta K, Tamizharasan T, Venkatesh NResearch Area: Aeronautical
Organisation: SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Jet Engine Fan Blade, Hemispherical Bird Model, Avian Ingestion, ANSYS-Explicit Dynamics.
28. Wireless multimedia sensor network
Published by: Shashi Baith, Ankita Ganvir, Neha Yadav, Pranali R. DandekarResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Applications of wireless multimedia sensor networks, Network architecture, Scalar sensor data.
29. Heating of air with the help of the solar evacuated tube
Published by: Varun S Panchal, Ankit A Pandey, Sopan Kharche, Firoj PathanResearch Area: Thermal Engineering
Organisation: Vadodara Institute of Engineering, Kotambi, GujaratKeywords: Evacuated tube, Thermocouple, Air blower.
30. Study the role of different infective factors associated with ectopic pregnancies in patients attending a tertiary care hospital in Tripura
Published by: Bijoy Kar, Dr. Jayanta Ray, Dr. Tapan Majumder, Ashish Kumar RakshitResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: G S Medical College, Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Ectopic, Vaginosis, Chlamydia, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.
31. Automatic water level controller
Published by: Prajnasmita Samantaray, Rama Prashanara DalaiResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar, OdishaKeywords: Automatic water level controller, Electrical sensors, Level control, Power supply, Motor.
32. Power system stability improvement using FACTS devices
Published by: Naveen Singh, Piyush AgnihotriResearch Area: Facts Devices
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: AC, FACTS, IPFC, PSS, SVC, STATCOM, SSSC, TCSC, TCPS, UPFC.
33. Face detection and recognition in smartphones
Published by: Haritha H. Nair, Gauri S. Amte, Nisha B. Todase, Pranali R. DandekarResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: Security, Face detection, Face recognition, Mobile phones.
34. Smart parking system
Published by: Pranav Kamble, Sujit Chandgude, Ketki Deshpande, Chetna Kumari, K. M. GaikwadResearch Area: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Organisation: Sinhgad Academy of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Internet of Things (IoT), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Driver Request Processing Centre (DRPC), Smart Parking Allocation Centre (SPAC),Wireless Sensor Network(WSN), Near Field Communication (NFC), One Time password(OTP), Android
35. Preventing distributed denial of service attacks and data security
Published by: Shabna. M, Aswathi. TResearch Area: Information and Forensics Security
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Inter-domain routing, Cryptographic techniques security, Distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, Path identifiers (PID).
36. A lightweight secure data sharing scheme
Published by: Achyuth Ranjan V, K. Karthikayani, P. Jaswanth, Vivekananthan GR, Shankara LingamResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Cloud computing, Data encryption, Access control, User withdrawal
37. Smart energy management
Published by: Arpit Mishra, Devendra PandeyResearch Area: Power Management
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Smart Grid, Zigbee, Energy Management, Microcontroller.
38. Design and development of All Terrain vehicle
Published by: Anuj Kesarwani, Abhinav Mishra, Gopal Kharwar, V. K. Saini, Sunil KumarResearch Area: Engineering and Technology
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Rack and pinion gearbox, Anti- Ackerman steering geometry, All-terrain vehicle, Tie rods, Steering arm.
39. Technology challenge white paper: Coping with spool space challenge in Teradata
Published by: Rajneesh ShuklaResearch Area: Database : Teradata
Organisation: IT ProfessionalKeywords: Teradata, Spool Space, Dataware house, Technology Challenge
40. An automated method for characterization of facial expression
Published by: Rashmika. R, Sudha Mercy, Sangeetha Kamatchi. C , Preethi. RResearch Area: Image Processing
Organisation: Easwari Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Face recognition, Binary pattern, Emotion recognition, Detection of edge.
41. LPG refrigeration
Published by: Piyush Raj, Amit Kumar Verma, Anand Sagar, Ajay Kumar, Prasoon ChoudharyResearch Area: Mechanical
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Refrigerator, LPG cylinder, Pressure gauge, Capillary tube.
42. An innovative approach based on VLSI to bring yoga under electro automation
Published by: Bulty ChakrabartyResearch Area: Vlsi and Microelectronics
Organisation: Bankura Unnayani Institute of Engineering, Bankura, West BengalKeywords: Electro automation, Metropolis, Traditional Yoga.
43. Coordination of SVC and PSS for stability enhancement of DFIG-based offshore wind farm connected to a multi-machine system
Published by: Vipin Patel, Varun Kumar, Dilip KumarResearch Area: Renewable Energy
Organisation: Kamla Nehru Institute of Technology, Sultanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: The offshore wind farm, Transient stability, Doubly fed induction generator, Static var compensator, Power system stabilizer.
44. Advance evaporative cooling system
Published by: Ritesh W. Dhone, Megha S. Londhekar, Kuldip R. Korke, Yogesh S. GhatiResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Jagadambha College of Engineering and Technology, Yavatmal, MaharashtraKeywords: Air, Cooling pad, Evaporative cooling, Humidity, Temperature.
45. Optimization and improvement of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) of CNC turning the machine
Published by: Aditya, Anurag Rawat, Shiv Om SharmaResearch Area: Mechanical
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Availability rate, Quality rate, Performance rate, OEE.
46. Design, analysis, and development of transmission system for an all-terrain vehicle
Published by: Priyank Chauhan, Ankur Tiwari, Rishabh Singh, Sunil Kumar, V. K. SainiResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Transmission system, Gearbox, Tractive effort, Gradability, Vehicle resistance, CVT, FEA, ATV
47. VoIP without SIM calling system using Raspberry Pi for the small business organization
Published by: Megha S Meshram, Pooja Thakare, Pranali DandekarResearch Area: VLSI
Organisation: Nuva College of Engineering , Nagpur, MaharashtraKeywords: VoIP, PBX, IAX, SIP, Asterisk, Trunk.
48. Layout optimization of machining process of the side frame of cotton ginning M/C using FLP
Published by: Ketan Agrawal, Ashish PahariaResearch Area: Industrial Engineering
Organisation: Takshila Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Activity relationship chart, Systematic layout planning, Simulation, Arena
49. User behavioral prediction
Published by: Veena Jayan, Alma Mary MargretResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Cochin College of Engineering and Technology, Valanchery, KeralaKeywords: Sequential patterns, Document streams, Rare sequential patterns, Pattern-growth, Dynamic programming.
50. The descriptive study of knowledge and practices regarding prevention of nutritional anemia among mothers of under-five children in selected rural areas of district sirmour, (H.P)
Published by: Sapna Kumari, Isha Thakur DharniResearch Area: Pediatric Nursing
Organisation: Akal Collage of Nursing, Baru Sahib, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Knowledge, Practices, mothers of under-five children, Nutritional anemia.
51. Molecular characterization of marine fishes using ITS2 region of ribosomal DNA
Published by: Neha Singh, Pragya Singh, Arti Saxena, Dr. Samta Shukla, Ugam Kumari ChauhanResearch Area: Biotechnology
Organisation: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Molecular characterization , ITS2 region Ribomal DNA, Plectorhincus nigrus ,Plectorhinchus flavomaculatus , Liza parsia , PCR.
52. Design and analysis of an independent suspension system
Published by: Abhipraya Deo Singh, Arun Kumar Singh, Sunil KumarResearch Area: Independent Suspension System
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Simulation, Ansys, Solidworks, Lotus suspension, Off-roading, Bumps, All-terrain.
53. Investigation of mechanical properties of KMnO4 treated Sansevieria cylindrical fiber reinforced polymer composite
Published by: D. Hariharashayee, M. Akram Abu Hanif, S. Aravind, S. Mohamed Yasar, M. Abdul AzeezResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode, Tamil NaduKeywords: Sansevieria cylindrica, Potassium permanganate (KMnO4), Weight percentage, Interfacial bond, Orientation.
54. Efficacy of Tukhme Khurfa (Portulaca oleracea L.) in abnormal uterine bleeding-an observational clinical study
Published by: Dr. Benazir Khanam, Dr. Wajeeha Begum, Dr. Fateh Ali TipoResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: National Institute of Unani Medicine, Bengaluru, KarnatakaKeywords: Abnormal uterine bleeding, Tukhme khurfa, PBAC, SF-12.
55. Economic thoughts of Pasumpon – An overview
Published by: J. Mekala DeviResearch Area: Modern Indian History
Organisation: The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women, Sivakasi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Agriculture, Indian government, National economy, Ration system, Unemployment.
56. Role of missionaries in Indian education
Published by: G. VennilaResearch Area: Mordern Indian History
Organisation: The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women, Sivakasi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Baptist, Education, English, Missionaries, Schools.
57. Review of management of saccro-coccygeal pilonidal sinus by Limberg flap – A prospective study
Published by: Dr. R N Sahai, Dr. Satish Kumar Sheoran, Dr. Jagmohan IndoraResearch Area: General Surgery
Organisation: North DMC Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi, DelhiKeywords: Saccro-coccygeal pilonidal sinus, Limberg flap.
58. Reverse phase – High performance liquid chromatographic method for simultaneous estimation of sildenafil citrate and tadalafil in tablets dosage form
Published by: Ashok Kumar, Dr. Vijay Kumar, Dr. Raman Mohan Singh, Jagdish Chaudhari, Priyanka KoriResearch Area: Pharmaceutical
Organisation: Central Drugs Testing Laboratories, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: RP-HPLC sildenafil and tadalafil, Sildalis tablets simultaneous.
59. Influence of organisational citizenship behaviour on individual work commitment of information technology and information technology-enabled services employees
Published by: J. Martina, Dr. R. MageshResearch Area: Management
Organisation: Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Organisational citizenship behaviour, Individual work commitment, Organisational commitment, Career commitment, Individual work performance, IT and ITES employees.
60. Ventricular septal defect closure in ventricular septal rupture post-myocardial infarction: A case report
Published by: Dr. Uday Rajaram PatilResearch Area: Cardiology
Organisation: Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: VSR, Ventricular septal rupture, Acute myocardial infarction, Percutaneous closure.
61. India: Gender inequality in demography
Published by: Biplab TripathyResearch Area: Demography of India
Organisation: Arunachal University of Studies, Namsai, Arunachal PradeshKeywords: Demography, Census, Sex-ratio, Death rate, Literacy rate
62. Study of baul community family relation and their philosophy: An overview of West Bengal
Published by: Patit Paban HalderResearch Area: Sociology (Social Science) Bengali Folk Baul Community Family Relation
Organisation: Seacom Skills University, Santiniketan, West BengalKeywords: Baul Philosophy, Baul of West Bengal.
63. Augmented reality based literature analyzer
Published by: Saurabh Negi, Shivank Chopra, Bhaskar KapoorResearch Area: Augmented Reality
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Rohini, DelhiKeywords: Augmented reality, Unity, Vuforia, Mobile application, C#.
64. RP-HPLC method development and validation for the Estimation of Ciprofloxacin HCl and Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate in Eye/Ear drop dosage forms
Published by: Dr. Anantharama. G Nayaka, Arun. K Nagarkar, Dr. Vijay Kumar M, Manasi Patel, Dr. Raman Mohan SinghResearch Area: Analytical Method Development
Organisation: Central Drugs Testing Laboratory, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: RP-HPLC, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate, Simultaneous and Ceflox-D Eye/ear Drops.