Volume 3, Issue 5
1. Methodologies for high-speed and low-power VLSI design
Published by: Revathi GunthakallaResearch Area: Embedded Systems
Organisation: Vishnu Sree Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: VLSI, High speed, Low Power consumption, MHS-Domino gates, CMOS, Clock gating etc
2. Impact of the financial result on stock trend prediction using SVM and M-Score
Published by: Chakshu PatelResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Kalol Institute of Technology and Research Centre, Kalol, GujaratKeywords: Stock prediction, Financial result, Manipulation, SVM, M-Score.
3. Daily news impact on stock using RSS data feed by neural network on big data
Published by: Anjali Babubhai PatelResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Kalol Institute of Technology and Research Centre, Kalol, GujaratKeywords: Stock Prediction, Financial Result, Manipulation, SVM
4. A review on design of hydraulic disc brakes, calculations and design
Published by: Yash Rastogi, Prashant Shishodiya, Shubham Kumar Singh, Sunil Kumar, Dr. Vinod Kumar SainiResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Braking force, Linkages.
5. FANET routing protocols: Review
Published by: Priya KaushikResearch Area: Computer Networking
Organisation: YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad, HaryanaKeywords: UAVs, FANETs, Routing protocols.
6. Comparative study of conventional haemorrhoidectomy with harmonic scalpel assisted haemorrhoidectomy
Published by: Arvind Kumar, Ravindra Prasad, Saikat Majumdar, Kanchan SharmaResearch Area: General Surgery
Organisation: Patna Medical College, Patna, BiharKeywords: Case group, Control group, Harmonic scalpel haemorrhoidectomy.
7. Design, analysis and performance evaluation of hybrid exhaust gas heat recovery device to keep food delivery items warm
Published by: Nilesh B. Sanap, Dr. D. M. Mate, S. D. KathwateResearch Area: Heat Power Engineering
Organisation: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Hybrid warmer, Online food delivery, Thermoelectric module, Heat pipe.
8. A self-sufficient waiter robo for serving in restaurants
Published by: Salmiya Afsheen, Lubna Fathima, Zabiha Khan, Mohammed ElahiResearch Area: Robotics
Organisation: Ghousia College of Engineering, Ramanagara, KarnatakaKeywords: LCD, Pathfinder sensor, Obstacle sensor, Bluetooth, Arduino.
9. Replacement of two wheeler suspension system with compliant mechanism
Published by: Sanket S. Lawande, Dr. Ajay BhattuResearch Area: Engineering and Technology
Organisation: College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Compliant Mechanism, Topology Optimization, Modal Analysis, Harmonic Analysis, Force Transmissibility.
10. Framework of agile management’s sprint planning in construction projects – AFD method
Published by: Blessie JohnResearch Area: Building Management
Organisation: CARE School of Architecture, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil NaduKeywords: Time-cost over-run, Agile management, Execution phase, Framework for sprint planning.
11. Finite element analysis of disc brakes for thermal effect
Published by: Vijay Singh, Gaurav Grover, Munish KainthResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering
Organisation: Universal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Mohali, PunjabKeywords: Disc Brake, FEM, Thermal, Temperature.
12. Effect of strategic physiognomy on the success of organizational sustainability
Published by: Hasim Fawzi Dabbas, Safa Tayeh MuhemmedResearch Area: Business Management
Organisation: University of Kufa, Kufa, IraqKeywords: Strategic Physiognomy Empowerment, Inspiration, Deep Understanding, Organizational Sustainability.
13. Performance analysis on spark and map reduce using streaming data
Published by: Anup N, Dr. Udaya RaniResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Reva University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Big data, Spark, Map-reduce, Data streams.
14. Development of new features and automation framework from Silverlight to ExtJS
Published by: Manjushree Sahana V, UdayaRani VResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Reva University, Bangalore, KarnatakaKeywords: Rest API, MVC, ExtJs, Automation.
15. Effectiveness of manual cervical traction and mechanical cervical traction with neural mobilization in cervical radiculopathy
Published by: MD Sarfaraj, Dr. DeepaliResearch Area: Physiotherapy
Organisation: College of Applied Education and Health Sciences, Meerut, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Manual cervical traction, Mechanical cervical traction, Neural mobilization.
16. A critical study of teacher educators teaching effectiveness in relation to their teaching subjects and teaching experience
Published by: Geeta Chaudhary, Dr. Murvi Singh RathoreResearch Area: Education
Organisation: Mewar University, Chittorgarh, RajasthanKeywords: Teaching effectiveness, Teacher educator, Teaching experience.
17. Frequent pattern mining on big data using Apriori algorithm
Published by: LakshminarayananResearch Area: Big Data
Organisation: Anna University, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Frequent pattern mining, Big data, Pruning, Support count, Confidence score, Map Reduce, Hadoop
18. Cognitive dysfunction in early onset and late onset schizophrenia and psychopathology: A clinical and outcome study
Published by: Dr. Rajendra Kumar SharmaResearch Area: Clinical Psychology
Organisation: Amity Institute of Behavioral and Allied Sciences, Gwalior, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Early onset schizophrenia, Late-onset schizophrenia, Cognition and Psychopathology.
19. The effect of cervical traction with neural mobilization in cervical radiculopathy patients
Published by: MD SarfarajResearch Area: Physiotherapy
Organisation: Complete Care Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Center, Munger, BiharKeywords: Cervical radiculopathy, Neck pain, Median nerve, Cervical traction, Neural mobilization, Pain, Neck disability, Global rating
20. Study and development of passenger transport station in the center of Bani Walid city-Libya
Published by: Mohamed MashriResearch Area: Urban Design
Organisation: College of Technical Sciences, Bani Walid, LibyaKeywords: Passenger, Bani Walid, Transport station, Development.
21. Conservation on Temerloh town
Published by: Mohamed Mashri, Mohamed Ismaeil, Abdulbaset AbdulrahmanResearch Area: Urban Design
Organisation: College of Technical Sciences, Bani Walid, LibyaKeywords: Development, Temerloh town, Malaysia, Conservation.
22. Urban design brief – The old town – Johor city center
Published by: Mohamed MashriResearch Area: Urban Design
Organisation: College of Technical Sciences, Bani Walid, LibyaKeywords: Brief, Johor city center, Urban design.
23. Set-shifting ability in patient with frontal lobe impairment and early-onset schizophrenia: A comparative study
Published by: Asha Rani, Dr. Rajendra Kumar SharmaResearch Area: Clinical Psychology
Organisation: Amity Institute of Behavioral and Allied Science, Gwalior, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Early onset schizophrenia, Frontal lobe impairment, and Cognition.
24. Nonvolatile field-programmable gate array with high-reliability and high intensity using1D2R RRAM array
Published by: Abinaya. S, Gayathri. J, Giridharan. S, Swaminathan. MResearch Area: Engineering
Organisation: SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Crossbar, Field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), High reliability, Low power, Nonvolatile, One-diode two-RRAM (1D2R), Resistive random access memory (RRAM), Write error rate