Volume 3, Issue 3
1. Financial Analysis and Performance of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
Published by: S. Ramya, N. Pooja priya dharshini, R. Pavithra ChandranResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: PSGR Krishanammal College for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Ratios, Pertinent iInformation, Current Ratio, Acid Test Ratio, Common Sixe Financial Statement.
2. A Descriptive Study on the Doctrine of Lifting of Corporate Veil
Published by: R. Judith Priya, S. Susmitha, Subhicksha, B. ThenmozhiResearch Area: Law
Organisation: PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Veil of Incorporation, Judicial Provisions, Statutory Provisions.
3. One-Person Company a New Business Opportunity in New Companies Act: A Panorama
Published by: Prasanta Kumar DeyResearch Area: Business
Organisation: Sir Gurudas Mahavidyalaya, Kolkata, West BengalKeywords: New Business Opportunity, New Companies Act, Panorama.
4. Performance Test on Single Cylinder Four Stroke Compression Ignition Engine by Varying Nozzle Diameters at Various Pressures
Published by: Parameswara Rao Goddeti, Dr. Mahesh Mallampati, Dr. Ariga. RamaRaoResearch Area: Mechanical Engineering (Thermal)
Organisation: Guntur Engineering College, Anamadala, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Brake Power (B.P), Frictional Power (FP), Indicated Power (I.P) Brake Specific Fuel Consumption (B.S.F.C), Total Fuel Consumption (T.F.C), Volumetric Efficiency (ηvol), Brake Thermal Efficiency (ηbth), Indicated Thermal Efficiency (ηith ), Mechanical Efficiency (ηmech).
5. A Descriptive Study on Doctrine of Indoor Management
Published by: R. Judith Priya, Subhicksha. K, Thenmozhi. B, Susmitha. SResearch Area: Company Law
Organisation: PSGR Krishanammal College for Women, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Indoor Management, Turquand Rule, Doctrine.
6. An Attainment Tool for Measuring Course Outcomes and Program Outcomes
Published by: Sandesh S Dandin, Rohan Jinde, Naresh KambleResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Sanjay Ghodawat Polytechnic, Atigre-Kolhapur, MaharashtraKeywords: NBA, OBE, DA, IA, EA, CO, PO, CNE.
7. Automated Control of Irrigation in Agriculture Using IOT and Wireless Sensor Networks
Published by: Swathi. N S, Dr. K. DeebaResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Engineering and Technology Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: IOT, Wireless Sensor Network, PIC, GSM, WIFI and Automatic Irrigation
8. Smart Bin: A Swach Bharat Approach using NodeMcu
Published by: Navia Davis, Margrat C R, Maneesha Martin, Livya GeorgeResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kodakara, KeralaKeywords: NodeMcu, Ultrasonic Sensor, Motion Sensor
9. Consumer Rights in E-Commerce
Published by: Namrata Singh, Dr. Nilanjan MukherjiResearch Area: E-Commerce
Organisation: Rama University, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Consumer Rights, Consumer Protection, Online Transactions, E-Commerce.
10. A Study on Silver Nano Particle Production from Aristolochia Bracteata and Its Antimicrobial Activity
Published by: M. B. Usha, Dr. J. Thirumagal, R. MahegeswariResearch Area: Life Science
Organisation: K. M. G College of Arts & Science, Vellore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Silver Nanoparticles, Aristolochia Bracteata Bacillus Subtilis Staphylococcus Aureus Salmonella Typhi.
11. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Health Educational Package on Knowledge Regarding Prevention of Worm Infestation among School Going Children Studying at Selected Schools of Punjab
Published by: Saroj Rana, Jeen Mexina Settipalle, Amiteshwar KaurResearch Area: Nursing
Organisation: Saraswati Nursing Institute Dhianpura, Rupnagar, PunjabKeywords: School Going Children, Prevention of Worm Infestation.
12. Effortless Haptic Wheelchair using Double Compliance
Published by: Amrendra Kumar, Deepak Singh, Dushyant Sharma, Sharad MishraResearch Area: Medical
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Disable, Wheelchair, Microcontroller (Arduino), Microchip and Bluetooth Module.
13. Characterization and Partial Purification of Bioactive Compounds Produced from Marine Microbes
Published by: N.T. Eshwari, M. KannahiResearch Area: Environmental Science
Organisation: Sengamala Thayaar Educational Trust Women's College, Mannargudi, Tamil NaduKeywords: Antibacterial Activity, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate – Poly Acrylamide Gel Electrophoresis, High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Antibiotic Compounds.
14. Dual Cloud Secure Keyword Search Scheme with Public Key Encryption
Published by: Baranidharan. U, Naveen Kumar. A, Nagaraj. G, Paulinkumar. M, S. D. RajkumarResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: The Kavery Engineering College, M. Kalipatti, Tamil NaduKeywords: Database, Range Query, Privacy Preserving, Cloud Computing
15. Border Security System
Published by: Gaurav Singh, Rishabh Singh, Rishabh ShuklaResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: IR sensor, Microcontroller, Lasergun, Motor driver, DC motor.
16. Employer-Sponsored Childcare Program: A New Fringe Benefit
Published by: Shilpa GaidhaniResearch Area: Human Resource Management
Organisation: Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: Employer-Sponsored Childcare, On-site Daycare, Fringe Benefits
17. Device for Monitoring Pyrexia in Special Children and Tracking using a Two Way Communication GPS System
Published by: Lavanya. R, Bheeminidi Sai Tejaswi, Priyadharshini. K. V, T. KalaichelviResearch Area: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Organisation: Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: GPS Tracker, Nano Technology,Biometric Sensors
18. Automatic Engine Locking System for Drunken and Drivers
Published by: Aniket Kumar Verma, Nishant Kumar Singh, Sarvajeet Pandey, Rajpratap Singh, V.K. AgarwalResearch Area: Sensors
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Drunken and Drivers, Alcohol Sensor, Engine Locking, Aurdino, Buzzer, etc.
19. Analysis and Performance Evaluation of Nano-Scale Semiconductor Devices
Published by: Neeraj Jain, Rishabh Gupta, Akash Tomar, Himanshu GiriResearch Area: Electronics and Communication
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Silvaco Tcad , DG-SOI, SG-SOI
20. QT Prolongation Associated with Multiple Drug-Drug Interactions
Published by: Dr. Sanatkumar Nyamagoud, Dr. Chandrahas Jadhav, Khushboo UpadhyayResearch Area: Clinical Pharmacy
Organisation: Karnataka Lingayat Education Society's College of Pharmacy- Hubli, Hubballi, KarnatakaKeywords: QT Prolongation, Drug Interactions, Levofloxacin, Amiodarone, Fluconazole, Torsades de Pointes
21. Diasporic Trajectory and Broken Identities in Jhumpa Lahiri’s ‘Interpreter of Maladies’
Published by: Ezhil Arasan M, Dr. Selvam AResearch Area: English Writing in English
Organisation: Athithiya Community College, Tenkasi, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.Keywords: Dislocation, Social Unease, Indo-American, Culture, Indian Diaspora
22. Sentimental Analysis on Twitter Data using Python Script
Published by: Shallu Bashambu, Varunika Gupta, Neil TakruResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, DelhiKeywords: Sentimental Analysis, Opinion Mining
23. Secure and Avoid Inter-User Collision for Medium Access Control
Published by: Ramya. P, Vijayakumari. V, Vijayanand. S, Anitha. S, Nathiya. G, Ponmozhi. CResearch Area: Networking
Organisation: The Kavery Engineering College, M. Kalipatti, Tamil NaduKeywords: Secure, Avoid, Medium Access Control.
24. Advanced IOT Based Home Automation
Published by: Shivam Parashar, Mohd Zaid, Niket Vohra, Sujeet KumarResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Internet of Things, Home Automation, Home Security System, Smart Home, Arduino.
25. Recognition Guidance for Visually Impaired
Published by: N. Indira, R. Swathi, R. Swathi, W. AnushaResearch Area: Internet of Things
Organisation: Panimalar Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil NaduKeywords: Obstacle Avoidance, Obstacle Detection, Collision Avoidance, Visually Impaired, Face Identification, Home Automation, MRP Detection, Voice Command Control, Raspberry Pi
26. Railway Track Crack Detection
Published by: Rijoy Paul, Nima Varghese, Unni Menon, Shyam Krishna KResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Sahrdaya College of Engineering and Technology, Kodakara, KeralaKeywords: Raspberry Pi 3, Camera, Image Processing, Ultrasonic Sensors, Crack Detection
27. Transdermal Drug Delivery: A Novel Approach for Intended Drug Action
Published by: Mangesh Pradeep Kulkarni, PB VandanaResearch Area: Pharmaceutics
Organisation: Gitam Institute of Pharmacy, Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Transdermal Drug Delivery, Skin Anatomy, Components, Evaluation.
28. Character Recognition
Published by: Aditya KarlekarResearch Area: Machine Learning
Organisation: Hitkarini College of Engineering and Technology, Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Pre-processing, Segmentation, Feature Extraction, Classification, K-space Nearest Neighbor Algorithm.
29. Theft Detection using Internet of Things in Automated Toll Plaza
Published by: Arvind. K, Balaji. U, Gokul. R, Nishanth. P, Arivalahan. RResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Valliammai Engineering College, Kattankulathur, Tamil NaduKeywords: IoT, Stolen, Centralized Database, Raspberry-Pi, SQL, and Java Script.
30. An Android Application for Student, Parent College Interaction System
Published by: Angelin Prabha. P, Vijayanand. S, Nathiya. C, Sangeetha. A, Chithra. AResearch Area: Android
Organisation: The Kavery Engineering College, M. Kalipatti, Tamil Nadu Keywords: Android, Application, Attendance.
31. Load Cell based Fuel Level Measurement using Arduino Uno Microcontroller
Published by: Aravind R, Arun Kumar E, Harisudhan R K, Karan Raj G, Udhayakumar GResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Valliammai Engineering College, Kattankulathur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Load cell, GSM, GPS and PIC
32. Electronic Voting Machine with Facial Recognition and Fingerprint Sensors
Published by: Jaison Isaac Prince P, Kishoritha K. R, Ganesh B, Gokulprashanth P, Dr. G. UdhayakumarResearch Area: Embedded System
Organisation: Valliammai Engineering College, Kattankulathur, Tamil NaduKeywords: Fingerprint, Local Binary Pattern Histogram, Support Vector Machine, High Sensitive Pixel Amplifier, Histogram of Oriented Gradients
33. Smart Battery System Applied to a Hybrid Electric Vehicle
Published by: Jenie Archana. J, Mathivadhana. R, Guruprasath. R, Dhanish. K, Madhusudhanan. GResearch Area: Electrical Engineering
Organisation: Valliammai Engineering College, Kanchipuram, Tamil NaduKeywords: Battery Management Systems, Hybrid Vehicles, Smart Battery, Microcontroller and State of Charge
34. Assessment of Consumers’ Perception for Services offered by Hotels in Delhi-NCR
Published by: Dr. Krishan Kumar Paliwal, Dr. Ankur, Dr. Sandeep KumarResearch Area: Martketing
Organisation: Panipat Institute of Engineering and Technology, Panipat, HaryanaKeywords: Service Quality, Reliability, Empathy, Responsiveness, Hotels
35. Cloak Encryption in Apache
Published by: V. Adithya , R. Ramya , D. Vignesh Kumar , M. Madava KrishnanResearch Area: Mobile Computing
Organisation: Sree Sakthi Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Mobile Computing, Encryption, Authentication, CSPRN, Graphical Authentication, Transmission.
36. Conservation of Species and Fishery Subsidy: Relevance of the Global Initiative of SDG 14
Published by: Anannya MohantyResearch Area: Economics
Organisation: Amity University, Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Artisanal Fishing, Depletion of Species, Fishery Subsidy, Industrial Fishing, SDG-14, Sustainable Fishing.
37. Migration and Sustainable Development- Study of Delhi
Published by: Akansha AggarwalResearch Area: Economics
Organisation: Amity University, Noida, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Migration, Sustainable Development, Population.
38. Customers Perception for taking Life Insurance: A Critical Analysis of Life Insurance Sector in Nagpur
Published by: Sandeep DeshmukhResearch Area: Life Insurance
Organisation: Ramabai Deshmukh Public School, Wardha, MaharashtraKeywords: Customers, Life Insurance Policies, Reasons to take Life Insurance
39. Effect of Graded Motor Imagery on Upper Limb Function in Stroke Patients-A Case Study
Published by: Rutu Parikh, Dr. Sumitra Sakhawalkar, Dr. Sayli Paldhikar, Dr. Snehal GhodeyResearch Area: Physiotherapy
Organisation: Maeers Physiotherapy College, Mumbai, MaharashtraKeywords: Graded Motor Imagery(GMI), Stroke, Mirror Therapy(MT), Upper Limb Function.
40. Experimental Study on Concrete by Partial Replacement of River Sand with Sea Sand
Published by: Dr. K. Chandramouli, B. MaheshbabuResearch Area: Civil Engineering
Organisation: NRI Institute of Technology, Guntur, Andhra PradeshKeywords: River Sand, Sea Sand, Replacement
41. Power Generation by Hybrid VAWT System for Highway Applications
Published by: Menaka. R, Mohan. K, Muthu Vijay. P, Ranjith. I, Ragul. DResearch Area: Renewable Energy
Organisation: Knowledge Institute of technology, Salem, Tamil NaduKeywords: VAWT, Alternator, SandD Blade, Geared PMDC, Aerodynamics, Q-Blade Software.
42. Design of Flexible Pavement: A Case Study
Published by: A. V. Hankare, P. B. Bhujbal, A. B. Shinde, R. G. WaghResearch Area: Transportation Engineering
Organisation: The Tatyasaheb Kore Institute of Engineering and Technology, Warananagar, Maharashtra Keywords: Road Deterioration, Modulus of Resilience, Flood Resilient Pavement, CBR, Traffic Volume Count
43. Comparative Study on C and D Waste and Industrial Waste to make M-Sand Concrete in an Aggressive Environment
Published by: S. Arulkumaran, P. Thirumal Valavan, K. Mohan RajResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram, Tamil NaduKeywords: Construction and Demolition (C and D) Waste, Fly Ash, Low-cost.
44. Experimental Study on Strength of Concrete by Partial Replacement of Cement by Cashew Nut Shell Ash (CNSA) and Chicken Feather Fiber (CFF) as Fiber Reinforcement
Published by: V. Thirumurugan, S. George Vimal Raj, K. DheenadhayalanResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram, Tamil NaduKeywords: Cashew Nut Shell Ash, Chicken Feather Fiber, Pozzolanic, Energy Waste, Calcareous, Argillaceous, Compression, Plain Rigid Bearing Block.
45. Comparative Analysis among Minor Clusters of Leather Industry in Tamil Nadu
Published by: Dr. K.Thiripurasundari, C. PonsakthisuryaResearch Area: Commerce
Organisation: Sri Parasakthi College for Women, Courtallam, Tamil NaduKeywords: Export, Finished Leather, Footwear Components, Leather Footwear, Leather Industry, Minor Clusters.
46. Experimental Studies on Fiber Wrapping Concrete in Aggressive Environment
Published by: S. Arulkumaran, S. Subash, Kucheti Prasanth Kumar ReddyResearch Area: Concrete
Organisation: IFET College of Engineering, Villupuram, Tamil NaduKeywords: Glass Fiber, Pozzolanic, Calcareous, Argillaceous, Compression, Sulphate, Chloride, Acid and Sea Water.
47. Smart Dustbin for Smart City using Solar
Published by: Mohd Javed, Akhilesh Kumar, Kamaljeet Verma, Poornendu Mishra, Rajat Singh Yadav, Saroj KumarResearch Area: Automation
Organisation: IMS Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshKeywords: GSM, GUI, Wi-Fi, LED, SPL
48. RF Controlled Robot to Travel on Uneven Surface for Space Applications
Published by: Shukrajit Kamble, Tejas Jadhav, Rohan Gupta, Pavan WaghmareResearch Area: Robotics, Communication
Organisation: Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Pune, MaharashtraKeywords: RF module , All-Terrain Vehicle, RF controlled robot, Rocker-bogie, Wheeled Mobile Robot
49. Design and Analysis of a Nozzle to Enhance Noise Suppression
Published by: Rajashree V, Antony D T, Palanisamy R, Prakash S, Ranjithkumar RResearch Area: Noise Reduction In The Aircraft Nozzle
Organisation: SNS College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Chevrons, Corrugated Plates, Convergent Nozzle.
50. Significance of DNA in Conviction of Rape Accused
Published by: Trishandhya Mishra, Deepankar PanigrahyResearch Area: Criminal Law
Organisation: Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, Kharagpur, West BengalKeywords: DNA, Criminal Investigation, Forensic Technique, Rape, Evidence
51. Library Automation System
Published by: G. Keerthana, V. Keerthika, T. ChithrakumarResearch Area: Library Automation
Organisation: Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore, Tamil NaduKeywords: Automation, Circulation, Web Application, MARC.
52. Impact of Solar Energy
Published by: Bhumika Vaish, Chandra Shekhar SinghResearch Area: Solar Energy
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Bhauti, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Development, Energy, Solar, Solar Photovoltaic Modules (SPM).
53. Microcontroller based Data Acquisition System using RTU Protocol
Published by: V. Sai Sumanth SrivatsaResearch Area: Microcontroller Programming
Organisation: Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad, TelanganaKeywords: Modbus, RTU, Data Acquisition System.
54. Cricket score and winning prediction using data mining
Published by: Akhil Nimmagadda, Nidamanuri Venkata Kalyan, Manigandla Venkatesh, Nuthi Naga Sai Teja, Chavali Gopi RajuResearch Area: Data Mining
Organisation: Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Namburu, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Data Mining, Prediction, T20, IPL, Logistic Regression, Random Forest.
55. Women empowerment and gender equality under MGNREGA a great revolution in rural life
Published by: Aasif Ali Naikoo, Shashank Shekhar Thakur, Tariq Ahmad GurooResearch Area: Women Empowerment
Organisation: Barkatullah University, Bhopal, Madhya PradeshKeywords: Women Empowerment, Exploitation, MGNREGA, Opportunity and Upliftment.
56. Energy efficiency improvement of induction motor by integral cycle control using ATMEGA controller
Published by: Thirthapriyan, Iniya V, Ashok Kumar, Umesh M, Senthil Kumar, Balaji PResearch Area: Power Electronics
Organisation: Knowledge Institute of technology, Salem, Tamil NaduKeywords: Micro controller, Single-Phase Induction, Split Phase Induction Motor.
57. Protection of load and charge using Solar Power Management
Published by: Aparna Ojha, Chandra Shekhar SinghResearch Area: Solar Energy
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: Solar Energy, Solar Power Management, Protection of Load and Charge.
58. Ergonomic risk assessment among healthcare laboratory technicians in benghazi medical centre
Published by: Amal Ali Mukhtad, Hager Abdulkareem Aminese, Mona Abdulrazig Mansor, Huda Salam Mansour, Heba Alsharif ElmesmaryResearch Area: Work-related Health Problems
Organisation: University of Benghazi, Benghazi, LibyaKeywords: Work-Related Musculoskeletal Disorders, Health Risk at Work, Laboratory Technicians at Health Care.
59. IOT based smart energy meter
Published by: Amrita Singh, Ravi GuptaResearch Area: Electrical And Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar PradeshKeywords: LCD, Smart Energy Meter, Current Tranformer, Wi-Fi Module, max232, Optocoupler, Power Theft, Automatic Billing.
60. IoT based home automation system using NodeMCU ESP8266 module
Published by: Suraj Tonage, Sandhya Yemul, Rajendra Jare, Veena PatkiResearch Area: Electronics Engineering
Organisation: Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur, MaharashtraKeywords: NodeMCU ESP8266, IoT, Web Server
61. Question paper generating system
Published by: M. Yaswanth Sai Kumar, M. Prudhvi Narayana, R. Yashwanth, M. Eswar Kumar, M. Devivaraprasad, MD. Shakeel AhamadResearch Area: Data Base
Organisation: Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology, Namburu, Andhra PradeshKeywords: Randomization, Syllabus engine, Question aggregator, and Question paper generating system.