Volume 2, Issue 5
1. LCD Overdrive Frame Memory Compression Using Adaptive Block Truncation Coding
Published by: Gagan Gupta, Mr. S. SugumaranResearch Area: Digital Image Processing
Organisation: Galgotias UniversityKeywords: BTC, Overdrive, AM-BTC etc….
2. Car Pooling Using Global Position System
Published by: Justin K Williams, A. Benazir BegumResearch Area: Computer Science
Organisation: Akshaya College of Engineering & Technology,Coimbatore.Keywords: Car Pooling Using Global Position System
3. Use of Plastic Waste in Road Construction
Published by: Azmat Shaikh, Nabeel Khan, Faisal Shah, Gaurav Kale, Devendra ShuklaResearch Area: Transportation Engineering
Organisation: Dr. D.Y. Patil School of Engineering & TechnologyKeywords: Plastic Wastes, Bitumen, Aggregates, Plastic Roads, Plastic-Bitumen-Aggregate Mix.
4. Costing and Estimation
Published by: Maaz Allah Khan, Tejasvi Raj Barrister, Yusuf HaiderResearch Area: Civil Engineering.
Organisation: Azad Institute of Engineering & Technology, LucknowKeywords: Cost Estimate, Project Planning, Planning and Economical Component Value.
5. Project Sustainable A.I Robot
Published by: Abhishek Anand LalResearch Area: Design of robot
Organisation: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, DehradunKeywords: Artificial Intelligence-A.I, Research Trends.
6. Challenges in PVD Technique (Thin film Formation by Thermal Evaporation)
Published by: Dr. Pelluri RahiResearch Area: Thinfilms
Organisation: Andhra UniversityKeywords: VLSI, GSI, PVD, Thermal Evaporation, Point Source, Knudsen’s Assumption, etc.,
7. A Survey on Software Component Restructuring
Published by: Shreya Jaiswal, Ms. Satya VermaResearch Area: Software Component
Organisation: MATS UniversityKeywords: Software Component Clustering, Density based clustering, Hierarchical clustering.
8. Monitoring Control Delay And Cost Implication Using Threshold Feature Of Primavera
Published by: Sowmyashree A, Dr. S Rajendra, Swetha K SResearch Area: Primavera
Organisation: Nagarjuna College of Engineering and TechnologyKeywords: Monitoring, Tracking, Threshold Parameters, Input Values.
9. Removing Blurness in Picode using Enhanced Modulation
Published by: Greeshma G. S, Dr. Noble Mary Juliet .AResearch Area: Image processing
Organisation: Jawaharlal College of Engineering and TechnologyKeywords: 2D barcode, PiCode, Perceptual Quality, Decoding Robustness.
10. Bigdata : A survey on RDBMS and various NoSQL Databases on Storing Medical Images
Published by: Divya S, N ShivaprasadResearch Area: Bigdata
Organisation: Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, JSS Science and Technology University, MysuruKeywords: Bigdata, Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) , Relational database management system (RDBMS) , NoSQL, Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine(DICOM).
11. The Necessity and Best Trending Approach for Porting a Desktop Application to A RESTful Web Service
Published by: Aishwarya N. KumarResearch Area: Networking, Computer Science
Organisation: National Institute of Engineering, Mysore,KarnatakaKeywords: Desktop Application, Restful Web Service, Http, Standalone Application, Waterfall Model, Agile Model.
12. Climate Status of Tripura: A Tight-Rope Walking
Published by: Bilash Ch. Roy, Debaleena Pal, Avisek Chaudhuri, Dr. Sudhan DebnathResearch Area: Chemistry
Organisation: Maharaja Bir Bikram College, AgartalaKeywords: Climate change, temperature, rainfall, ground-water level, Tripura
13. A Study on the Profile of Organic Cotton Farmers in Telangana
Published by: J V D PrasadResearch Area: Organic Cotton
Organisation: Himalayan UniversityKeywords: Organic Cotton
14. Basic Drilling Problems and Optimization by General Intensive Knowledge
Published by: Jamaluddeen Hashim, Usman Abdulkadir, Mubarak Alkali, Ajay KumarResearch Area: Petroleum Engineering ( Drilling )
Organisation: NIMS University Jaipur Rajasthan India.Keywords: Drilling Problem, Optimisation, Hole Cleaning Problems, Factors Affecting Penetration Rate, Drilling Parameters Optimisation.
15. Application Of Thermal Methods For Heavy Oil Recovery: Phase One
Published by: Usman Abdulkadir, Jamaludden Hashim, Mubarak Alkali, Ajay KumarResearch Area: Petroleum Engineering (EOR)
Organisation: NIMS University, RajasthanKeywords: Heavy oil; Thermal EOR; SAGD; VAPEX ; Steam Flooding; In-situ combustion; Cyclical Steam Stimulation; JIVE ; N-Solv; THAI; ET-DSP ;ESEIEH.
16. European Union's Eastern Enlargement
Published by: Akash KunduResearch Area: International Business Management
Organisation: VIT UniversityKeywords: European Union, Enlargement, Regional Integrity, Free flow of trade.
17. Preponderating Against Un-Validation Utilizing Hybrid Labyrinth Era Calculation
Published by: Shamili .R, T. Sathya, J. Jeyaram, K. Sudha DeviResearch Area: Network Security
Organisation: Vivekanandha Institute Of Engineering & Technology For Women, TamilNaduKeywords: Honeyword, Hybrid Legacy UI, Honeypot, Password cracking, Tweaking Digits, Hybrid- Labyrinth Era Calculation
18. Employee Functions and regulations act in TirumalaTirupati Devasthanams
Published by: S.B Sowjanya Kumar, Sardar GuglothhResearch Area: Managment
Organisation: Sri Venateswara UniversityKeywords: G PF Funds, Employee Loans, Auditing
19. Corporate Governance Mechanisms in India
Published by: Nidhi SharmaResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: Maharishi Dayanand UniversityKeywords: Corporate Governance; Corporate Governance Mechanisms, Statutory Framework, Shareholders Rights and Interest, Information Transparency and Disclosure, Accountability
20. Prevention of MANETs from Malicious Nodes Performing FNA using OLSR
Published by: Jayasudha k, Mr. Scaria AlexResearch Area: Mobile Computing
Organisation: Jawaharlal College of Engineering and Technology, LakkidiKeywords: MANETs, Top-K Query Processing, DRA, FNA, Grouping, OLSR
21. A Quick Re-Route Procedure
Published by: P. Shyam Kumar, A. SwathiResearch Area: Computer Science and Engineering
Organisation: Gonna Institute Of Technology And SciencesKeywords: Routing protocols, Substitute routing, Network endurance.
22. Towards A Healthier Nation: Organic Farming and Government Policies in India
Published by: Dr. Manju YadavResearch Area: Agriculture
Organisation: B.S.R. Govt Arts CollegeKeywords: Organic; Farming; Green Revolution; Agriculture; Policies
23. E commerce
Published by: Vineeta, Akanksha BhartiResearch Area: Marketing
Organisation: Delhi UniversityKeywords: E-commerce, B2B,C2C,B2E,G2C, G2G, P2P.
24. Equity Analysis of Automobile Industry in Indian Stock Market
Published by: Akarsh P. K, Dr. M. Muthu GopalakrishnanResearch Area: Finance
Organisation: Achary Bangalore B- SchoolKeywords: Risk and Return Analysis
25. Strategies in Research
Published by: Garima MalhotraResearch Area: Economics
Organisation: Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College, Dev Nagar, Delhi UniversityKeywords: Research Strategies, Ontological Assumptions, Inductive, Deductive, Retroductive and Abductive Strategy
26. Evaluation of Hepatoprotective Activity Of Arithirathi Chooranam In Ccl4 Induced Liver Damage In Rats
Published by: Kavitha .P, Velpandian .V, Kumar .AResearch Area: Siddha
Organisation: PrivateKeywords: Siddha, Arithiraadhi Chooranam, Ccl4, Hepatoprotective Activity.
27. Public Auditing For Shared Data with Efficient User Revocation in the Cloud
Published by: R. Ramesh, Dr. N. RevathyResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: Hindusthan College of Arts and Science, CoimbatoreKeywords: Key Words: Cloud computing, Scalability, TPA (Third Party Auditor)
28. Private and Demonstrable Interdomain Routing Decisions without Covering any Additional Data
Published by: Kanchana .C, Shri Janani .P, Sandhiya .V, Srinivasan .T .RResearch Area: Wireless Network
Organisation: Vivekanandha Institute Of Engineering And Technology For WomenKeywords: Direction-Finding, Privacy, Security, Accountability, Unveiling , Fault Detection.
29. Usage of Personal-localite Channels for Acquiring the Agriculture Information by the Tribal Farmers
Published by: J. V. D PrasadResearch Area: Agriculture imformation
Organisation: Himalayan UniversityKeywords: Usage of Personal-localite Channels for Acquiring the Agriculture Information by the Tribal Farmers