Volume 2, Issue 8
1. A Quasi Experimental Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Hands on Skill Training Program on CPR among Adolescents in Selected Schools, Bangalore.
Published by: CH. LavanyaResearch Area: Secondary School
Organisation: Gitam Institute Of Nursing, Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, AndhrapradeshKeywords: Hands on Skill Development
2. Living Condition of Tea Plantation Workers
Published by: Tripti PanwarResearch Area: Labor Welfare
Organisation: SelfKeywords: Conditions of Plantation Workers and Remedies
3. Secure Data Deduplication in Cloud
Published by: Arpitha .R, Pavithra G. SResearch Area: Cloud Computing
Organisation: SJB Institute of Technology, BengaluruKeywords: Deduplication, Encryption Technique, Decryption Technique
4. Liberalizing Local Liquor of India, Promoting Indian Tourism and Saving Indigenous Heritage of India
Published by: Tripti PanwarResearch Area: Social
Organisation: SelfKeywords: Social Awareness, Marketing Promotion, Indian Local Liquor Market.
5. 1 Youth Friendship: Aspects Of Contemporary Exposition in Chetan Bhagat’s Selected Novels
Published by: S. Pushpavalli, N. Indhira Priya DharshiniResearch Area: Indian Writing in English
Organisation: Vels UniversityKeywords: Contemporary Issues, Unfulfilled Ambition, Corruption, Modern Culture, Social Activity, Awareness
6. A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Neem Leaves Powder (Azadrichta Indica) on Pediculosis among School Children at A Selected Community in Chennai
Published by: Mrs. G. ChandralekhaResearch Area: Community
Organisation: Gitam Institute of Nursing, VisakhapatnamKeywords: Pediculosis, Neem
7. Post Modernism in Shashi Tharoor’s Show Business
Published by: Mrs. Bhavana, Dr. K. ShibilaResearch Area:
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Show Business, Post Mordernism
8. Origin and Settlement Pattern of Rongmei Ethnic Villages in Thangmeiband Assembly Constituency of Manipur
Published by: Gaichangpou RuangmeiResearch Area: Adult Education
Organisation: Manipur UniversityKeywords: Origin, Settlement Pattern, Rongmei, Tribe, Municipal Corporation, Election.
9. A Study on Employee’s Work Life Balance in Aavin, Kottapatu, Trichy
Published by: Dr. S. Venkatesh, E. EvangelineResearch Area: Human Resource
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Work Life balance, Job Satisfaction, Stress
10. Emotional Intelligence and Social Intelligence among B.Ed. Teacher Trainees in Relation to their Social Economic Status
Published by: Indumathi .SResearch Area: Education
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Emotional
11. Development of Ball Point Type Follower with Single Ball Groove Type Cam
Published by: Y. Lethwala, J. SurtiResearch Area: Cam and Flower in Mechanical
Organisation: Bhagwan Mahavir College of Engineering and Technology, SuratKeywords: Ball Point Type Follower, Single Groove Cam, Cam and Follower, Single Groove Cam and Ball Point Type Follower.
12. Marketing Efficiency, Price Spread, Share of Farmers In Case Of Horticultural Markets Of Assam
Published by: Babita KalitaResearch Area: Economics
Organisation: Gauhati UniversityKeywords: Agricultural Marketing Marketing Channels Infrastructure, Marketing Information Supply
13. Maring Tribe Women: Original History and Impacts of Modern Development among the Maring Women in Manipur
Published by: Thangsha Mophun MaringResearch Area: Women Literature and Tradition
Organisation: IndividualKeywords: Origin, Settlement, Traditional Attires, Evolution, Impact, Issues.
14. Use of Flow care Menstrual Cups over Conventional Menstrual Products in India
Published by: Chintan Shah, Dipesh .P, Maitri .PResearch Area: Female Healthcare and Hygiene
Organisation: Laxminarayan Institute of Technlogy, NagpurKeywords: Sanitary Pad, Tampons, Toxic Shock Syndrome, Menstrual Cup.
15. Psychological Analysis on Female Characters from Selected Novels of Anita Desai
Published by: C. Muthamil SelviResearch Area: Literature
Organisation: PRIST University, Tamil NaduKeywords: Fasting, Feasting.
16. A Scientific Breakthrough Technology to Achieve Conversion of Fructose which will result in Toxic Free Sucrose and Also Conversion of Glucose to Make Low GI Sucrose
Published by: Dr. C. K. NandagopalanResearch Area: Molecular Science
Organisation: RevolutionKeywords: Conversion of Fructose, Toxic Free Sucrose, Conversion of Glucose, Low Gi Sucrose, Xon the Organic Solvent
17. A Comparative Study between Splinting Versus Corticosteroid Injection in De-Quervain’s Disease
Published by: Dr. Sunny Kumar Mallick, Dipak Kumar Jha, Arindam Majumdar, Siddhartha MahapatraResearch Area: Orthopaedic Disease
Organisation: R. G. Kar Medical College & Hospital, West BengalKeywords: De-Quervain’s Disease, Tenosynovitis, Corticosteroid Injection, Splinting
18. Herpes Simplex Keratitis and Visual Impairment: Case Series
Published by: Nishant Vardhan, Dr. Mandeep Tomar, Dr. Tarun SoodResearch Area: Opthalmology
Organisation: Civil Hospital, Jubbal, Himachal PradeshKeywords: Herpes Simplex, Keratitis, Visual Impairment.